Wednesday, May 03, 2006
I’m Valentin Zacharias, a PhD student in Karlsruhe. I work at the FZI and at Ontoprise. My work is in the area of Artificial Intelligence and the Semantic Web. My PhD advisor is
Prof. R. Studer of the institute AIFB at the University of Karlsruhe.
I studied computer science and psychology in Berlin and Massachussetts.
Here you find thoughts and links about developments in AI, the Semantic Web and sometimes Computer Science in general. I focus on EU projects in this area and things happening in "Semantic Karlsruhe". I write about about my work where it is not confidential (a large part is) and from time to time I’ll post one of my pictures.
You can contact me at "zach" at "fzi" in Germany (tld = "de") or using this contact form.
- An extendable Java Framework for Instance Similarities in Ontologies
- A Metadata Registry for Community Driven E-Learning Sites
- A topic hierarchy on the web
- Semantic Announcement Sharing
- Incremental broadcasting as a strategy for multi agent communication
- KAON - Towards a large scale Semantic Web
- On Knowledgeable Supervised Text Mining
- Clustering Ontology-based Metadata in the Semantic Web
- The Interesting (Although Mostly Depressing) Link
- Any medd for your girl to be happy!
- CfP update
- 16000 Dead Germans / Year
- (German) Computer Scientists Not At All Influentia...
- The International Day Of The Backup
- Microsoft Academic Search
- Free Our Data!
- European Grand Challenge